Therapy for Couples
You can have the relationship you always dreamed of having
There are many reasons couples come for therapy. What are yours?
Are you just beginning a life together and want to get off to a strong start?
Is there trouble in your relationship? Are you feeling sad, hurt, angry, betrayed? Frustrated, disappointed, empty, alone?
Do you have the same fights over and over again with no real progress? Have you tried and tried everything you know to do, maybe even tried therapy before, and you still feel stuck?
At Resilient Couple we know how to help. We can teach you how to use your own strengths and talents, as well as your challenges, to make lasting changes that will take you in the direction of your dreams.
Here are some of the things you can expect from couples therapy at Resilient Couple:
- Understand yourself and your partner better
- Stop the endless fights that go nowhere
- Move from blaming and criticizing to supporting and nurturing
- Forgive and be forgiven
- Find your own effective voice, speak up and really be heard
- Get out of your own way and be your best self in your relationship
- Build a deepening sense of safety and security
- Negotiate effective solutions that satisfy both of you
- Begin creating the kind of relationship you dream of having
Schedule Your Appointment!
Get Your Free Download
Fill out the email form to the right for a free download of "8 Steps to Getting the Most out of Couples Therapy."
BONUS: Sign up for the download and receive an additional download, "The Couple's Questionnaire." This 20-question map will help you and your partner remember what attracted you to each other, gain insight into why your relationship is strained, and begin to work towards solutions.
"8 Steps to Getting the Most Out of Couple's Therapy" + Bonus Questionnaire
What Anne's Clients are Saying
"Anne is comforting, poignant, eager to help and tackle a problem."
"Words that describe Anne: organized, aware, insightful, precise."
"Anne, you are wise, competent, gently direct, and clear. I love your passion around family therapy and families."